How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler, NP Your Own Question
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 16329
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
Type Your Health Question Here...
A. Schuyler, NP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to make my pines bigger

Resolved Question:

How to make my pines bigger
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.


Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. There is no way to make a penis larger other than plastic surgery, and that is very controversial since nerves may be damaged that could permanently prevent the possibility of getting an erection. You can read more in the link below. If you do decide to pursue the matter, a urologist is the specialist to see, and you should only consider someone who does this surgery frequently (at least 30-40 surgeries per year).

A. Schuyler, NP and 5 other Health Specialists are ready to help you