How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CamilleRN Your Own Question
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4183
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
Type Your Health Question Here...
CamilleRN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After a recent trip to the mountians I now get headaches

Resolved Question:

After a recent trip to the mountians I now get headaches after i have sex with my wife, what can i do to stop them
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Have you checked your blood pressure? Are you using viagra or another medication like this?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No I was not using any medication at the time two weeks ago I was using extenze but I stop taking them before the trip
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Do you have access to a blood pressure monitor? If not please puchase an inexpensive one at Walgreens or another pharmacy or department store and check your blood pressure in the morning , afternoon and evening. Check after sex.. If it is significantly higher please do let your Doctor know. The normal range is around 120/70 it will go higher with activity, but the top number should not go over 138 and the bottom number should not go over 84.
CamilleRN and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you