Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

If I took robaxin 2 nights in a row and started to notice

Customer Question

If I took robaxin 2 nights in a row and started to notice slight jaundice symptoms but haven't taken it again will the jaundice clear up on its own or do I have to get into a doctor for treatment?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 6 years ago.
Jaundice caused by Robaxin indicates liver inflammation. This is reversible and the mainstay of treatment is to stop the offending medication. Drink plenty of fluids and electrolytes to keep yourself well hydrated. If symptoms persist for more than a few days or they get worse or if you have any abdominal pain, weakness, shortness of breath, you should seek immediate medical help.
Regards.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 6 years ago.
You are welcome.