Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

I had a bad cold and it lasted for about three weeks. I had

I had a bad cold and it lasted for about three weeks. I had a bad head cold, alot of fluid in nose, very wet cough. All my symptoms have left except for aches, slight chills and light headedness, and I have had that for a week. Is this part of my cold or something else? I have also felt very run down.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 6 years ago.

Nurse Milli :

Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

Customer:

thanks

Nurse Milli :

it sounds as though what you have may be something different

Nurse Milli :

your immune system was probably run down from your sickness that you had earlier and now you could have picked up somethingnew

Customer:

Well I was sick the last week of Feb. it got better, went on a cruise and got another cold which was the one I explained and it got better and now this is the only problem i have had for a week

Nurse Milli :

you should let your Dr do a chest xray and blood work...

Nurse Milli :

I think that is a good idea

Customer:

ok thanks

Nurse Milli :

the blood work will show if your white count is high or low (viral or bacterial)