Ankle swelling can be due to mild arthritis or tendinitis (tendon inflammation) or retrocalcaneal bursitis. The treatment is almost same for all these conditions with the minor variations. Following may help you;
1) Moist heat or ice compresses; whatever suits you
2) Anti-inflammatory analgesics like Ibuprofen
3) Local analgesic ointment /spray
4) Physical therapy
5) Deep electrotherapy like iontophoresis, phonophoresis, short wave diathermy, electrical stimulation etc.
6) Consideration of steroid shot
7) Shock wave therapy
8) Custom-fabricated inserts in shoe-wear
Neck pain is likely due to;
1) Degenerated disc disease in neck
2) Cervical spondylosis; bone spurs in the neck.
3) Bilateral (both the sides) neck muscle (sternocleiodmastoid) muscle sprain
Following investigations would be helpful;
1) X-ray of the neck spine
2) MRI of the neck
Following measures would be helpful (treatment again does not differ much for these conditions);
1) Neck care in the activities of daily living.
a) No working on computer for more than half an hour in a single stretch. Same for TV.
b) Monitors and televisions exactly in front (180 degrees).
c) Contour pillow: Should fill the hollow when lying on back or straight. Available over the counter.
2) Cervical Collar or Brace
3) Cervical traction
4) Anti-inflammatory analgesics like Ibuprofen
5) Physical therapy: gradually increasing exercises from passive stretching to active against resistance regime.
6) Electrotherapy in the form of TENS, interferential and laser and ultrasound.
7) Hot fomentation
8) Local analgesic patch / ointment / spray
You can consult following specialists;
b) MD in Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist your further, if you need any more information.