Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

SENSATION..MY FOREHEAD,ESPECIALLY WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES,NOW IT

Customer Question

I AM A 48 YR.OLD WOMEN PERIMENUAL-PAUSAL.I HAVE HAVING A TIGHTNESS /PULLING SENSATION ON EACH SIDES OF MY FOREHEAD,ESPECIALLY WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES,NOW IT HAPPENS EVEN WHEN I AM UP ALL DAY.IT USE TO HAPPEN ONLY BEFORE BED TIME.NOW IT IS CONSTANT.SOMETIMES IT IS ACCOMPNIED BY A SUDDEN FEELING ,ILKE WHEN YOU 'RE ASLEEP AND YOU ARE FALLING,BUT I'M NOT ASLEEP.THE FEELING IS SUDDEN.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 6 years ago.
Welcome to Just answer!
I would like to get more information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

How long are you having these symptoms? Is there any numbness, muscular weakness, headache, vision problem? Is there any relation with stress? Are you going through lots of stress? Have you been investigated for it?