Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Is this a risk of any STD including HIV, HEP or C? A girl…

Customer Question
Is this a risk of...
Is this a risk of any STD including HIV, HEP B or C? A girl was fingering herself about 10 min before this happened we were kissing only and then she scrached my back hard with her nails a few times and made me bleed some (I think uncapped a few pimples)or something. Is this something that I should worry about in regards ***** ***** above STDs
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Health
2/1/2011
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 7 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

This mode of transmission is very unlikely for HIV and hepatitis B and C. So one would need not to be worried.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

Dr. Arun

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
there really is not a reason to be worried at all about this? Its really not possible?

No this is not worrisome and transmission is quite unlikely by this mode.

Dr. Arun

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)