Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

Would like to know if the brand of Ambien (zolpidem

Would like to know if the brand of Ambien (zolpidem tartrate) by Zolab (Zenlabs Pharmacoutics, Inc of Canada, Preet Remedies of Zenlabs of India) is a legitimate generic brand of ambien.
Optional Information:
Gender: Male
Age: 59
Already Tried:
Zolt Brand but I seem to have experienced different degrees of effectiveness from different suppliers of the same brand,i.e. Zolt. Now I'm wondering if Zolab might be any different.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
Actually, it is a legitimate generic version of ambien, also known as zolpidem.
Also, only the 'active' ingredient is required to be the same, sometimes the brand name is ***** ***** different with the so called inert ingredients which can sometimes make a difference.
I hope this helps, please click on ACCEPT, thank you for your questions.