How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 35512
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a munber of small hard lumps on the skin of my penis

Customer Question

i have a munber of small hard lumps on the skin of my penis n ball sack area sometimes a little bit of white discharge comes out if u squeeze one wat could they b??
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 6 years ago.


This is most likely to be sebaceous cysts or epidermoid cysts. You may contact a general (your GP may give a referral) surgeon, who would remove them under local anesthesia (numbing medication). Read about sebaceous cyst;

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

Dr. Arun