Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I HAD AFT LASER DONE ON MY ARM AND IT LEFT A LIGHTER PICTURE

Customer Question

I HAD AFT LASER DONE ON MY ARM AND IT LEFT A LIGHTER PICTURE FRAME MARKS ON MY ARM...SO MY ARM LOOKS LIKE IT HAVE WHITER RECTANGULAR SPOT. wHAT CAN I DO TO FIX IT?
Category: Health
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 6 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Questions usually are answered within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers and how many Experts are on the site at the time you posted your question.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is also appreciated. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Donna
Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have keratosis pilaris on the upper oportion of my right arm. I went to the med-spa to consult on what to do and they gave me a treatment package to do. It consists of chemical peel & microderm on one session and then pixel with AFT laser treatment on the next session.

They started the peel and there everything was ok. After 3 weeks, I went to get the next session done which is the AFT and Pixel laser on my right arm. However, they advised me that they will do AFT as well on my left upper arm just to make sure that my right arm skin tone will be the same as my left arm.

My right arm has a little discoloration. My left arm which did nmot have any issues before is now my biggest problem because the AFT laser cause it to have rectangluar picture frame spots that is lighter than my skin complexion so now my left arm looks like it has white spot.

My normal skin tone is fairly light but the spots are extremely whiter that makes it obvious.

Please let me know how to remedy this problem to even my skin tone around my arm.

Thanks