TheGermDoctor
TheGermDoctor, Doctor
Experience:  17 years as a physician, Board Certified in both Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine.
13956133

my back..wet palms with skin pealing/redness...soft stools...burning

Upon returning from Belize I experienced severe pain in the right side (lower) of my back.. it is now a constant slight pain...I have a burning sensation of my skin...body ache..headache..neck ache... wet palms with skin pealing/redness...soft stools...burning of the skin gets worse after eating....neck ache....recent vision problems(flashing light )with discomfort around eye socket..considering a detox plan for colon, liver for parasites (fluke worm etc) I've been tested of all sexual conditions +DNA HIV Oct 11. 2010..
Do you have diabetes?
Please reply.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Never had a problem with it before...Research on parasite fluke worm loves sugar... So answer is I'm unaware of diabetes as of this time..current problem may be contagious, so I don't think diabetes is the problem..
Thanks for information.

Looking at your symptoms of multiple body ache with soft stool,it looks that most probably you are having an infection .This may be related with your intestine as you are having soft stool.The presence of back pain may be related with increased contraction in intestine.

You should do following to have relief-

1.Take care of your hydration.Take enough fluid in a day.

2.Take an anti inflammatory analgesic like advil or aleeve.

3.Please wait for 2-3 days if you feel fever & blood in stool then you may have abroad spectrum antibiotic.This can be taken on prescription written from your doctor.

4.Take supplements of zinc & vitamin C which will help in increasing your immunity.

Hope this will help you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What is abroad spectrum? Can you please explain...What meds to clear up? Is it a severe condition if untreated immed?

Did you write that you were just diagnosed as having HIV ( that is how I interpret your positive HIV DNA?

Also you wrote you had "Hep tests" - what did they show?

Sorry It is 'A BROAD SPECTRUM' instead of abroad spectrum.These are the antibiotic which have a wide spectrum of coverage like ciprofloxacin or cefixime with combination of metronidazole or tinidazole.

It does not looks to be severe condition .Body does generate immunity against these as they are mostly viral in nature.

Hope this will help you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The germdoctor asked about tests....DNAHIV was neg....Hep A<B<an C also neg
I was very clear about this after reading your starting post.
I apologize- the way it was written - it appears to have been positive (+).
TheGermDoctor, Doctor
Experience: 17 years as a physician, Board Certified in both Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Should I abort the plan to Detox Colon and Liver for now?
Do you have any other query?