How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Celeste NP Your Own Question
Celeste NP
Celeste NP, Nurse Practitioner
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1002
Experience:  Family Practice with emphasis in Women's Health, Forensics, Urgent Care, for 14 years.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Celeste NP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know what is my best option? I have used the

This answer was rated:

I would like to know what is my best option ?
I have used the injections in the past to maintain an erection as I am very sensitive and have very early ejaculation.
I heard about the Vacurect and would like to know if this would be a better option.


If you are having early ejaculation due to sensitivity you may consider applying Lidocaine gel before sexual activity. This helps to desensitize the area allowing the erection to last longer. This is by prescription and you will need to discuss with your doctor about it.

SSRI's are used to treat premature ejaculation as well. Such as Zoloft, Celexa, Paxil. These also need to be discussed with your provider.

The Vacurect may also provide too much stimulation and not prevent early ejactulation. But it is effective for obtaining and erection.

Celeste NP and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you