Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor
Experience:  Physician,Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist
8591189

This is a problem which I have had on and off for the last

this is a problem which I have had on and off for the last couple of years but recently it has got worse. Normally a couple of days a month I feel really nausious and tired but recently (the last two months) I have felt like it constantly I am losing weight due to not being able to eat and have been sick a couple of times, i get very shaky and it feels like my heart is coming out of my chest but my pulse remains the same. I have cut out alot of foods which were making it worse but still its not any better i can literally drink sips of water and have dry food only and sleep nearly all the time. My doctor took lots of different blood samples but it all came back normal and thinks it may be depression but its not I have an appointment on tuesday with another doctor but really need help before then
Chat Conversation Started
Dr.Saurabh Joshi :

Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer, It will be a pleasure to try and help with your concerns.

Dr.Saurabh Joshi :

Have you had Thyroid hormone tests done ?

Dr.Saurabh Joshi :

I notice that you have not mentioned any Hormone level tests like Thyroid in your " already tried" section.

Dr.Saurabh Joshi :

A Thyroid dysfunction, like a hyperthyroidism can cause you to loose weight and show other symptoms that you are having too.

Dr.Saurabh Joshi :

I would advise you to discuss this possibility with your doctor and possibly have a complete Hormone level analysis done.

Dr.Saurabh Joshi :

If these are normal, then the psychological issues like depression can be thought of, as possible causes.

Dr.Saurabh Joshi :

I hope this helps you.