How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Charles Your Own Question
Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 7192
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Charles is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have nerve damage in my left arm and sholder. The pain is

This answer was rated:

I have nerve damage in my left arm and sholder. The pain is very bad and I can no longet get a precription for pain medican. What over the counter pain releif is the best?


Welcome to just answer.The best OTC pain killer medication you can take is tab.Ibuprofen 400 mg twice a day.This will reduce the inflammation & pain.It is available as over the counter (OTC). As the pain is very severe, I advice you to go to ER. If you want to consult for free clinic in US click here:

Thanks for using using just answer website.

Dr. Charles and 5 other Health Specialists are ready to help you