How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Singh Your Own Question
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 6496
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Singh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 7 years ago.
What you describe is most likely called benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (which is attributed to an inner ear problem) or you could be experiencing this secondary to dehydration.

I recommend that you be seen by your doctor regarding this. YOu will require a proper neurological exam, ear exam, a head CT and some lab work.

So please make an appointment with your doctor soon.
Dr. Singh and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you