How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vakul Aren Your Own Question
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4059
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Vakul Aren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a blister in my groin area, right on the crease of my

Customer Question

I have a blister in my groin area, right on the crease of my inner thigh. I had another last week. Both were painless and filled with clear liquid. Any thoughts on what this may be?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 7 years ago.
Hello.Bullous pemphigoid disease is likely to give rise to blisters on the flexural creases like the inguinal area.They may also be caused in autoimmune disease like lupus,Urticaria,Dyshydrosis,Pemphigus and herpes gestationis.You need to see a dermatologist or a doctor who can examine the lesion and investigate and diagnose it.The treatment is likely to be specific to the disease.It may raely be secondary to a bacterial staph /strep infection or a fungal problem.You do need to be investigated for this as the problem is likely to be recurrent.