How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pain now in my right side in the midriff area....sometimes

Customer Question

I have pain now in my right side in the midriff area....sometimes it travels down to the g roin area...had a pelvic ultrasound done and showed small you have any idea what the pain in the right midriff area is?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  RAJESH CHAUHAN replied 7 years ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I shall be trying my best to help you as much as I can. Could you please help me understand your problem by giving me the following details:

1) For how long are we having this pain?

2) How is your urine?

3) Any fever/ nausea/ vomiting/ etc?

4) Any other symptoms/ significant medical conditions or significant past medical history?

Thanks. Shall be waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What is your field of medicine? I see veterinary expert?