Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Please help. It started 3weeks ago. I woke up one morning…

Customer Question
Please help. It started 3weeks ago...
Please help.
It started 3weeks ago. I woke up one morning right hand of face felt strange. It then went from there to my right hand like an annoying ache.
I then came over all strange my body felt like it was really hot and I came over with a sudden itch and Goosebumps. It lasted less than five minutes .
I have not had one since but my hand feels strange now and again and my head feels heavy
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/29/2010
Health Professional: Dr.Dev, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr.Dev
Dr.Dev, Doctor

hi

thats quite a serious symptom you are describing,especially if you never had it before at anytime.was it associated with any abnormal sensation of taste/smell/noise?

Dont think is was associated with any abnormal sensation
do you remember everything that you did or was doing both before and after this attack?do you have fever/cough/headache/loose motions?

Remember everything.

Have a headache now but put that down to sitting in the sun,

other then that its the strange feeling in my right hand

i think you better have a neurology consultation,the neurologist will probably order a MRI scan of the brain.

meanwhile,try checking the power and sensations in your right hand and the side of face,are you able to hold things as tight as you were able to before this happened?

do not delay,this can be the symptom of a serious disorder.

take care