Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Had soar inside of litter toe on left foot,but heal up. pain…

Customer Question
had soar inside of litter...
had soar inside of litter toe on left foot,but heal up. pain on botton of left heel ,and back of leg.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/28/2010
Health Professional: RAJESH CHAUHAN, Doctor replied 8 years ago
RAJESH  CHAUHAN

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I shall be trying my best to help you as much as I can. Could you please help me understand your problem by giving me the following details:

1) For how long are you having these problems?

2) Any injury?

3) Any swelling over back of leg or on the bottom of heal?

4) Is there any pain in the back?

5) Are you diabetic?

6) High cholesterol?

7) Are you able to walk/ stand?

8) Any other symptoms/ significant medical conditions or significant past history?

Thanks. Shall be waiting for your reply.

about 3 month ,botton of heal and ankle are sore, and back of leg. I have high bood presure.And cholesterol,I can stand an walk.even as I sit I can feel the stain in the back of my heal and leg on my left foot . please send reply ot Email *****@******.***

Thanks for the additional details. It is difficult to pinpoint the diagnosis going just by the descriptions (and without a detailed thorough examination). Theoretically there could be so many possibilities, but having gone through your descriptions I believe that once you check in with your doctor, which you should, your doctor would be considering would be considering the following possibilities (and probably some more, depending on the clinical):

(a) Peripheral vascular disease

(b) Deep vein thrombosis

(c) Bursitis

(d) Achilles tendonitis

(e) Plantar fasciitis

We definitely need to check in with our doctor so that these issues can be looked into and that we do not miss out any other cause for these problems, and that appropriate management can be instituted. I think that besides having a look for the peripheral vascular disease, and the other possibilities that I have mentioned, your doctor would also like to confirm about diabetes

I hope that this information helps answer your query. Please feel free to inquire if you have any remaining concerns/ doubts, as it shall be a privilege and a pleasure to try and help as much as I can. Best wishes.