Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am a 34 year male. Within the last year or so I have

Customer Question
noticed small dark colored bumps...
I am a 34 year male. Within the last year or so I have noticed small dark colored bumps or pimples at the base and on the shaft of my penis. They cause no pain or itch or have any discharge. I now have a total of 4 mostly on the shaft. They don't seem to grow any larger and remain dark in color almost like a blood blister. The head of my penis is clear and has not remarkable changes. What could this be?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2010
Health Professional: Dr. Owen, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

This is most likely warts caused by HPV - and since you do not have many - you can make an appointment with your doctor to 'freeze' these off with nitrogen, or you can ask for a prescription called Aldara - and this will help too.