Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

What's the best way to get rid of unwanted belly fat without…

Customer Question
what's the best way to...
what's the best way to get rid of unwanted belly fat without lypo suction?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/25/2010
Health Professional: A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner replied 8 years ago
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Weight loss all over if you are overweight, and exercise that targets the abdominals help get rid of the bulge. Pilates is one excellent program that strengthens all the core muscles. It's best to get some instruction in Pilates if you have never done it. The movements are subtle and easy to do wrong (which gives you no benefit) unless you are shown how to do them at first.

Relist: Answer quality.