Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My wife lives in constant pain and has had three knee

Customer Question
surgeries, one arthroscopic and one...
My wife lives in constant pain and has had three knee surgeries, one arthroscopic and one remedial. None of the surgeries relieved her pain. She takes percoset on a daily basis but never seems to get enough sleep even after taking sleeping pills. An overactive bladder only exacerbates the problem. She has been through a lot with extensive rehabs after each surgery. I feel so sorry for her as she is in a state of depression and has gotten no relief. I would appreciate your advice. My email is***@******.***
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/23/2010
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

It seems to be a duplicate post; Please see your answer on the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3nowi-my-wife-had-knee-replacement-surgery-in-her-early-seventies

Dr. Arun