Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had an car accident on may 5, 2010 in which the catscan…

Customer Question
I had an car accident...
I had an car accident on may 5, 2010 in which the catscan showed the next day that I had a minor concussion. I felt fine though. About 10 to 12 days later while I was driving, my eyes started to hurt and burn so I went back to the same ER and took a second catscan. I was worried because I am on comoden for blood clouts. The second catscan showed that everything was fine. My eye sight is perfect. do you think its alergies? Or something else, what could it be? Should I see a nuerologist? I feel sleepy with no desire to work very early in the day which could be the depression showing since I am Bipolar. But my eyes hurt and burn
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/22/2010
Health Professional: CamilleRN, Nurse (RN) replied 8 years ago
CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. It could be a combination of allergies and depression or it could be that your blood sugar drops...or goes high for that matter. Does it happen after you eat or before?

All i have is 4 to 6 cups of coffee with about half of it non dairy creamer in the morning an?d I don't eat anything untill dinner. I might have a bagel plain. This has been my diet all along. why is this happening now. these symtom occur throughout the day and today my eyes burned and hurt even after dinner

The older you get the more sensitive your body may become to this way of eating..or not eating. You are asking your body to run on coffee... your body needs nutrients. The eye burning may even be due to lack of protein. Please see your Doctor, have some labs done to check your vitamin levels and electrolytes and ask your Doctor to help you formulate a healthy diet you can live with.