Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr. Arun: This is the third time I am writing to ask you…

Customer Question
Dr. Arun: This is the third...
Dr. Arun:
This is the third time I am writing to ask you this question - do hope you get it this time.
What is Hodgkins Disease and how serious is it and what can be done for it.
Stella
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/21/2010
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Dr. Arun:

Thanks for your reply - my son was diagnosed with this disease and we will know more today so I will be in touch with you again later this evening. Thanks again.

Stella

I am very sorry about it. But this is a treatable cancer and most of the time has a very good prognosis. Please do not worry.

Let me know the further details.

Sincerely,

Dr. Arun

Stella / Andy,

If you have further details, please let me know, if I can be of any help.

Best,

Dr. Arun

Relist: I still need help.
I have an answer from Dr. Arun and he sent me an answer and I cannot get through to view the answer whenever I enter for Just Answer the computer locks up - I read my other e=mails but this is the only one Just Answer I cannot get, and it is important that I get his answer. I will not pay $18.00 this is the only chance I have to get my message through.
Stella