Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have one or two very small blood blisters on the head of…

Customer Question
i have one or two...
i have one or two very small blood blisters on the head of my penis i must have caught one which started to bleed and faded away what causes them and are dangerous
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/20/2010
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Hello

Sorry for the sufferings.

I have to know some points regarding your query before answering the question.

How long are you having this?

Do you have any unprotected sex?

Do you have any other symptom or previous illness?

Thank you.
As you are offline I am putting my view,

There can be a few possible causes for blood blisters on the penis.

It can be due to allergy, trauma/friction, infection .

Sometimes small malformed blood vessels can also be mistaken as blisters.

I feel you should get an examination by doctor.

If he thinks he can do further tests to confirm its exact cause.

I hope this information helps.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification.

Please feel free for any follow up query.

Best wishes.