Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

What symtoms would someone have for an acupuncture dr. to…

Customer Question
what symtoms would someone have...
what symtoms would someone have for an acupuncture dr. to place needles around the groin area
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/16/2010
Health Professional: Dr J Burk, Doctor (MD) replied 8 years ago
Dr J Burk
Dr J Burk, Doctor (MD)

Hi

This would most often be used to treat pain originating in the corresponding hip joint.

Dr Jef

Please get back to me if you need to.

i have been diagnosed with ankylosing spondilitous. i have great pain in my lower back and hips. i went to an accupuncterist as recomended by my dr. and was told that there are no meridian points in the groin area to help my problem? are you wrong or are they?