Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I ad a fall 2 weeks ago, my wrist and my leg was hurt. I…

Customer Question
I ad a fall 2...
I ad a fall 2 weeks ago, my wrist and my leg was hurt. I visited a doctor, that just gave pain meds, Now its two weeks later and my leg is swollen bruised and warm to the touch, my wrist still hurts to pick things up, cant even pick up small things without feeling it
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/15/2010
Health Professional: CamilleRN, Nurse (RN) replied 8 years ago
CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. These kinds of injuries take time to heal. All of the fluid in the tissues ( Swelling) is causing pain and tenderness and this will resolve slowly as the fluid reabsorbs. Continue to use your pain meds, limit use and use ice as needed at 15 minute intervals. I hope this information helps you, if I can be of more help, please let me know;-)