Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr. who was on from Canada removing weight

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/14/2010
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Greetings.

Can you please post some further details about your question?

Dr. Arun

There was a doctor on "The Doctors" about a month ago who was from Canada and made a lady slimmer-something new that will be here in a couple of years-no liposuction.

I am sorry. I would opt out and some other expert will take your question

Dr. Arun

Forget it, thanks=Nancy

i haved been already charged without an answer-I would like to be paid back and go no further. I have used yu in the past and will in the future, but please not today.

Nancy,

This is not done by the experts but by the site administration. Please contact;

Customer help link; http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I am also informing them.

Thank you.

Dr. Arun