Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Is there something i can use to ease the nicotine addiction?

Customer Question
Hello, Is there something i can...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/9/2010
Health Professional: Dr. Owen, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Do you mean for quiting smoking?
Also, Have you tried anything to help you such as gum, and how many packs of cigarettes to you smoke per day?

Tryed almost everything, Gums, Different drinks, Different life style and habbits..

I smoke no more that a pack per day! Also each time i try to quite i get this cheast burn!

You might want to try one of the prescription medications next such as Zyban or Chantix - I would recommend trying Zyban first (which also known as Wellbutrin).
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
I'll give it a try, Thanx.
Take care and thank you for the accept.