Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Follow up to my wife's condition she has done color MRI and…

Customer Question
Follow up to my wife's...
Follow up to my wife's condition she has done color MRI and blood teat for her kidies and the results are normal,also she has done CT scan and the results indicated the skull deformation in three location as I have explained earler, in addtion she has done bone density test and the results not that bad while her body showed little lack of calcium and vitamin D, but her thyroid glands are very bad and do not function normal. however the skull is deformation is becoming bad and our doctor does not know the cause or the tretment to be given to her. Is her illness could be due to bone cancer? although she has no bad pain in her joints or other bones.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
6/9/2010
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Hello Taleb Mohammed,

I answered you on another thread. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Dr. Arun