Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

wht do i have headaches almost all the time anymore. them come

Customer Question

wht do i have headaches almost all the time anymore. them come when i lay down and even if i take a walk.if i have one drink i get a headache. i had a mri done 2009 everything came back normal. i do have cervical stenosis could that be causing this. one other thing i had my gallbladder taken out last wed. i lost about 5 lbs. i eat something then i gain one lb then loose it again is this normal. for the record i have had done 3 endoscopys in 6 months and also colonoscophy done. i also have had done 2 cat scans of the abdominal and pelvis and a mri of the lungs and abdomnial and pelvisto. i have had a thyrode test done also all these test have been done in the last 3 years. only thing they found was ibs and gerd.i also went to a emt doctor 3 times in 1 year.so with all this information what do you think could be wrong if anything. oh by the way is it normal to feel bloated after gallbladder surgey. do you think with all these systoms could i have a brain tumor or something else.i was told price to load i am willing to pay at least 25 plus bonus.i would like to have dr.abby if possible.i have been wating sence 5;46 will somebody please answer my question.i was giving $18 for whole month.i dont care if there was confussion i am sorry. i have been wating a long time.i have asked alot of questions on this web site.i alot of doctors gave me good feedbacks. so if you cant get dr.abby please get some one thank you. iam very upset that know one will answer my question.if you look at mr record i always pay and give bonus.i have spent alot of money on this web site.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 7 years ago.
The reason why you are waiting for so long is that your question is woefuly underpriced. It should be at least $25
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thats fine i also gtve tips. that price was giving to me for whole month.sorry about low number.i have no problem paying
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i would like a answer if possible.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
would somebody answer my question.i have been wating sense 5:46 today. i am not on that unlimetted subscripition i will pay what i think is fair.i have spent alot of money on this web site and i dont like how i am benig treated.
I am sorry, but tip or not, no-one is going to touch this question until you raise the price. $9 is not fair to ask from us. We are physicians with a lot of training