How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CamilleRN Your Own Question
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4183
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
Type Your Health Question Here...
CamilleRN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was rearended in 2006 at about 60 mph I have servical and

Customer Question

Hi I was rearended in 2006 at about 60 mph I have servical and uper thoughrasic I have lumps in my spine from the injury. my lower leck and uper back feel as they have gone out on me I cant lift my head up verry far and cant turen it side to side what would you recomend.I have been through PT, MT, and accupunctur in the frist year after the accident. what tipe of damige is it . I have been off work for the four years sence the accident. and Im in some pain all the time but this is even worse its like my nick has gone out on me. what tipe of conditons can coss this situwaiton.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 7 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. The time to correct this injury was immediately after it...I am sorry that this was not taken care of sooner. Physical therapy should have been ordered to prevent the stiffness and loss of range of motion you are experiencing. I can not recommend anything ( besides the pain meds you are taking and rest) until you have your MRI results, and neither should anyone else. For now limit use until you have been cleared by the Doctor for Physical Therapy, which will help you tremendously provided surgical intervention is not recommended first.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did physical therapy massage therapy and accupuncture for monthes when that did not work my doc. said to stop going that it is a perminet injury thats why Im still on paine pille. Should I see a specailest and what kind of doc can help.
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 7 years ago.
I would recommend you see an neurologist and an orthopedic specialist to determine what course of action should be taken so that you do not have to continue to live in pain like this.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
give me some kind of dignosis and some treatments what im to expt in the years to come it has been 4 years