How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CamilleRN Your Own Question
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4183
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
Type Your Health Question Here...
CamilleRN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 50-60 pounds to loose and am a 52 year old female. I

Customer Question

I have 50-60 pounds to loose and am a 52 year old female. I am considering having Vaser & Smartlipo in addition to a medically supervised weight conrol program. Am I better to have the laser/ultrasound body sculpting first to jump start me or should I have it after I have lost all the weight? Should I only go to a Board Certified Plastic Sureon?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 7 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. YES only go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. If you go now, he will tell you to lose the weight FIRST. However, It may benefit you to go now, because he will be able to give you some additional incentive to lose weight by showing you what you can look like when you have lost the weight and have had the necessary procedures:-)