CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

I have 50-60 pounds to loose and am a 52 year old female. I

Customer Question

I have 50-60 pounds to loose and am a 52 year old female. I am considering having Vaser & Smartlipo in addition to a medically supervised weight conrol program. Am I better to have the laser/ultrasound body sculpting first to jump start me or should I have it after I have lost all the weight? Should I only go to a Board Certified Plastic Sureon?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 7 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. YES only go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. If you go now, he will tell you to lose the weight FIRST. However, It may benefit you to go now, because he will be able to give you some additional incentive to lose weight by showing you what you can look like when you have lost the weight and have had the necessary procedures:-)