How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pauline Your Own Question
Pauline, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 8631
Experience:  Medical Doctor & Registered Pharmacist. Worked as Community pharmacist for 17 years.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Pauline is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who are the best neurosurgeons in the UK??

Customer Question

Who are the best neurosurgeons in the UK??
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Pauline replied 7 years ago.

If she is going through the NHS then she should ask her GP to refer her to the closest teaching hospital. Liverpool does have a good reputation for teaching and so they should have a surgeon capable of doing the operation, assuming that it is operable and that your mother-in-law is fit enough for surgery.

If she intends to go privately then that may change matters. Do you know what she intends?