Celeste NP
Celeste NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Family Practice with emphasis in Women's Health, Forensics, Urgent Care, for 14 years.
23849074

I got a hand job from a massage therapist. I am now

I got a hand job from a massage therapist. I am now concerned and peranoid that maybe I might get an std. Is that even possible with hand to penis touching. No fluids were exchanged.

No, if no fluids were exchanged or came in contact with your skin than your risk would be negligible.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Should I get tested just in case? and isn't there a time frame I need to wait?

If you are really concerned than you need to wait at least 2 weeks after contact. That will show gonorrhea or chlamydia. However, herpes can take up to 3 months to be positive.

I really think you are worrying for nothing though. However, I understand your concern.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
One more question. Now I believed the sheets on the massage table were clean, but if for some reason they were not, and I came in contact with them, could I contract and std from dirty sheets?
No, it has to be fluid from her body directly transported to yours. So by direct contact.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you
Your welcome, Try not to worry and have a great weekend!