How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. S Riaz Your Own Question
Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2822
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. S Riaz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a red raised area under my arm that is seeping. It started

Resolved Question:

I have a red raised area under my arm that is seeping. It started out just as little red boil like eruptions. They have now broken. Is this a condition that an anti-fungal cream might address?
Thank you.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 7 years ago.



It could be a boil, carbuncle, hidradenitis suppurativa. However, you should not self treat yourself as that may harm you. Anti-fungal is not likely to help. It's important that you see a doctor for examination. Thanks and best wishes.


Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.


Dr. S Riaz and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you