Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

Semen like fluid coming out of my penis when i pass a stool.

semen like fluid coming out of my penis when i pass a stool. There is no pain in my penis, testicles or anywhere else. I noticed this happening about three days ago, and i never had sex.
Do you have any itching ?
Burning sensation on penis ?
Soreness on penis ?
Do you have symptoms only after passing stool?
Constipation?
Are you taking any medications ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I do have itching some times, but i dont feel a burning sensation on my penis and it doesnt feel sore, and i only get the symptom i described after I pass a stool. im not constipated, i noticed this started hapening on sunday after i passed a hard stool a thick drop of this semen-like fluid came out. However, today only alittle came out when i passed a soft stool. i dont take any medications
As such prostate gland is located near the rectum .

The function of the prostate is to store and secrete a slightly alkaline fluid, milky or white in appearance,that usually constitutes 25-30% of the volume of the semen along with spermatozoa and seminal vesicle fluid.
Due to constipation pressure is put on the prostate gland and it results in stimulation of the prostate gland.
This can be a reason of your symptoms .
After passing soft stools the symptoms subsided .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It happened today as well when i passed a soft stool, but not as much as when it happened on sunday. is this something to worry about?
You should not worry at all and this is not pathological .
You should avoid constipation in the mean time .
Drink plenty of water .
Eat fresh fruits and vegetables .
Increase fibre in diet .

I hope this helps
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry forkeeping and asking doctor, but i have a couple more questions, could this have an effect on my reproduction capability or causing me to be unable to have children in the future, and what should i do is this problem keeps occuring?

Thank You
This does not have any relation with reproduction capability .
This secretion is a result of stimulation of prostate gland and is not harmful .
Avoid constipation in first place .