A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Can LEVOTHYROXIN- ORAL can breast tissue pain?

Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Thyroid hormone will not cause breast pain. It mimics the normal hormone excreted by your thyroid gland. If you are having breast pain you will need to see your doctor for an examination to determine what is causing the pain. It can be infection, prolactin hormone problem, etc.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you. Will have to wait for the snow to leave, then get an appt with my doc. Thank you again for your time.

I'm glad I could help. We have 16 inches of the stuff if anyone would like to have some :-)