Celeste NP
Celeste NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Family Practice with emphasis in Women's Health, Forensics, Urgent Care, for 14 years.
23849074

My right nostril has this tickling feeling as if im going to

Customer Question

my right nostril has this tickling feeling as if im going to sneeze but i very rarely do sneeze. this keeps causing my right eye to water. Its been like this for two days now. what should i do?
Category: Health
Expert:  Celeste NP replied 7 years ago.

You may have a tear duct that is blocked. Keep taking the sinus medication and put warm wash cloths on your face over the eye and nose.

Also, Run your finger along your nose from the corner of your eye down to side of your nose. This is called "milking" the duct and will hopefully help to drain so your eyes won't tear up.

If these things do not work than you will need to see a provider to see if you have an infection.