Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Im gonna commit suicide. I Have 1000 mg of Atenolol, 16mg of

Customer Question
Hi! Im gonna commit suicide...
Hi! Im gonna commit suicide. I Have 1000 mg of Atenolol, 16mg of Xanax, a whole bottle of vodka (I never drink alcohol so I have zero tolerance) and 3 dl och Etylmorpin in the form of Cociolanna. Will I die?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Health
12/1/2009
Health Professional: Charogat, Doctor replied 7 years ago
Charogat
Charogat, Doctor
You need to call 911 immediately
Hell no, I asked yu if I would die, yes or no?

It is possible you will die. It is also possible that you will be alive and permenantly impaired!
How do you mean pemanantely impaired?Thats the only thing thats stopping my atm... di you mean kidneyfailure or something else?
I mean anything from kidney or liver failure, to brain damaged and being at the mercy of everyone around you!
Yeah ok, but the doses are so friggin' high so I'll die anyway. Im gonna down 16mg Xanax right now, crushed, the eat 15mg of Lunesta pills, crushed, then eat 1000mgs of Atenolol and then drink a bottle of Vodka with Zero tolerance. Then Im gonna go to the woods and just lie there and fall asleep forever. Youre just trying to trick me. I wpuld like to pay you, buy youre not specific on why I would get kidney failure, is it because of the Atenolol? What will happen? I mean come on, thats so any downers I just cant survive that, seriously...

But to give you a chance to change my mind, and maybe I'll pay then, what substance can cause permanent damage, what kind of damage och why? And what will the effect be on my life after a failed attempt, give me an example?

Cheers ***** ***** form Sweden, far far out on the edge, slipping at any minute...
The point right now is not whether you will pay or not.
The point right now is that you are feeling so miserable that you want to commit suicide.
As I've said, it is possible that it would kill you, but each of the medications that you mention have different effects, and can cause damage to various organs in different ways.
You really need to call 911 or whatever they have in Sweden. You can also try to find out if there is a suicide hotline there.
As you can see, you are speaking to someone who cares enough about you as another human being that I would like to try to help regardless of whether you pay or not,
The problem is that while I am sympathetic and have medical knowledge, I am not in a place where I can help you very much - you need to get help from someone who can talk to you face to face etc.

G-d Bless
Im gonna take my drugs now, see you on the other side Charogat, youre probably the last person Ill ever talk to (its 1 a clock in the night here in sweden, and no one is awake. I live far away from the town, so ill take my jacket now, down everything and hope ill leave this piece of shit called life.

Last love ever / Joakim
The fact that you came here to ask questions tells me that some part of your mind (though it may not be conscious) does not want you to do this. You can go to the nearest hospital where there are people who will be awake. You can also call a suicide hotline in USA and talk to someone. The phone number is *****
Health Professional: MsChase-Mod, Moderator replied 7 years ago
MsChase-Mod
MsChase-Mod, Moderator

Thank you for your question.

We at JustAnswer care about you very much and want you to live. JustAnswer is not designed for emergencies but really do want you to get the help you need right away. We urge you to visit the following website that contains contact information for resources in many countries around the world.

www.befrienders.org

Best wishes and warmest regards,

Ms Chase and The JustAnswer Team
MsChase-Mod
MsChase-Mod
MsChase-Mod, Moderator