Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

My 16 year old daughter has numbness in her right little

Customer Question
toe. What could be the...
my 16 year old daughter has numbness in her right little toe. What could be the cause?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
11/1/2009
Health Professional: Dr. R. Bora, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for your question.

The symptoms resemble Raynauds phenomenon due to arterial vasospasm. Most commonly there is no known underlying cause for this condition.

If your daughter is otherwise healthy and doesot have any serious illness, this is not very serious and can be managed by consulting your GP.

The condition may be trigerred by exposure to cold temperature or psychological stress, emotions etc and these should be avoided.

Check this link.

I hope my answer is helpful to you. For accepting the answer, please press the "GREEN ACCEPT" button.
I would be highly obliged for a POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS from you.
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor