How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Nomi Your Own Question
Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Nomi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a fast way to get thc out of my blood

Customer Question

is there a fast way to get thc out of my blood
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 7 years ago.


Are you bleeding right now?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no i am not bleeding at all. i smoked marijuana and i have to take a blood test for it
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 7 years ago.
when is test?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i'm not sure when the test is, it will be very soon though, within the week probably
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 7 years ago.


Marijuana takes usually 10 days to leave the system.So many products are avaialbale on net which claim that you can pass test by using them but to tell you honestly they are of little value and mostly their claims are proven false.However I tell you some ways that might help you in passing the test safely .First of all keep in mind that the metabolites of THC are fat soluble and acidic in nature so alkalizing your urine by eating alkaline things like youghurts and oranage juice might help till that time to get rid of them from the system.Drink just 8 glasses of water everyday dont over drink as just drinking water is of little help in flushing them.Take coffe 2 cups every day.

Do exercise everyday as it will also help to get rid of thjem fast and increase the metabolism.



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i knew that
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 7 years ago.
ok I open it for other doctors may be somone will tell better thing.
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 7 years ago.


Have you got any answer from any other expert?