Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have tenderness around my belly button

Customer Question
i have tenderness around my belly button
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/1/2009
Health Professional: Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Since when do you have this tenderness ?
Do you have a diarrhea / constipation / vomiting / fever ?
Regards,
my belly button is sore when i touch it. for a few weeks off and on. no other symptoms
This belly button pain can be caused by any intra-abdominal pathology like a collitis / gastroenteritis / appendcitis.
You need to have this examined by a doctor and have an Ultrasound of your Abdomen and Pelvis to look for a cause of this tenderness so that it can be treated accordingly.
Kind Regards,
Dr. Joshi