How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Vikas Your Own Question
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2253
Experience:  M.B.B.S ; M.D (Psychiatry and Deaddiction), MS. Health Informatics
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Vikas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend who was diagnosed with agoraphobis.She

Resolved Question:

I have a friend who was diagnosed with agoraphobis.She doesnt leave the house for fear of panic attacks.Her health suffers because she cant get out to see the doctor and she cant find any doctors that offer house visits.Was wondering if there was any steps that could be taken to get her to a comfortable mind set so she can get the proper health care she needs.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 7 years ago.
Hi Tom,

For treatment of Agoraphobia with Panic attacks/disorder Psychotherapy such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy has been found to very useful and I guess, you can find some psychologist by searching on Google who can come to her home for this purpose.

For example I am giving some link below

Lower Bucks County, PA Psychologist

Home Visits

Please feel free to ask any other query.


Please feel free to ask if you need clarification/more information. Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated.
Dr. Vikas and other Health Specialists are ready to help you