How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MasterDoc Your Own Question
MasterDoc, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Emergency Physician for 20 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
MasterDoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has slurred speach, confused, restless, back

Resolved Question:

my wife has slurred speach, confused, restless, back hurting,she is diabetic, and has lung cancer. any thing i need to do? do we need to go to doctor?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
If the back pain , restlessness, confusion and slurred speech are new you should IMMEDIATELY see an MD (indeed an ambulance might be best). She could be having a stroke and the damage could be mitigated by EXTREMELY prompt treatment. Or she could have an infection (with the back pain).
Please click ACCEPT.
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.
MasterDoc and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you