Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor
Experience:  Physician,Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist
8591189

I have the sniffles all the time. I have gone to the ear,

I have the sniffles all the time. I have gone to the ear, nose, throat doctor. I had xrays of my sinus. No sinus shown. I've gone to the allergy doctor. No allergies. I have taked claritin, clarinex, mucinex, sudafed sinus, and tylenol sinus nothing works. What can I do to stop the sniffles. I can't cough it up or blow it out. I need help.

You need to have a CT Scan of your Para- Nasal Sinuses.

A X ray of the sinuses is not a definitive diagnostic tool, and with your recurring symptoms, you need furhter investigation.

A CT scan is far superior in detecting pathologies of the sinuses and bullae, than an X ray, and you should have it done, it would help in reaching a diagnosis and thus a cure.

Kind Regards,

Dr.Joshi

P.S. Please click *** ACCEPT *** if you are satisfied, otherwise I do not get paid for my work and JustAnswer holds your Deposit.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I had the CT scan. I'm sorry I said xray. To me I thought it was all the same. I guess not.

You seem to have tried almost all medical treatments for this.

I would advise you to try Nasal Irrigation,that would help clean out your nasal passages and help with this constant stuffy nose.

Please see a Mayo Clinic Video to know how this is done, by clicking here :

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nasal-lavage/MM00552

Kind Regards,

Dr.Joshi ***** click *** ACCEPT *** if you are satisfied, otherwise I do not get paid for my work and JustAnswer holds your Deposit.