How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mel. Your Own Question
Mel., Nurse
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 352
Experience:  Qualified in 1977,have extensive coronary care & general experience,plus stress related conditions.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Mel. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my back,hips,backs of my legs,elbows,neck,hands and feet,head aches

Resolved Question:

I have full body pain in my back,hips,backs of my legs,elbows,neck,hands and feet,head aches recently,have tried accupunture,physio,chiroprater,and now orthapathic,should I ask my doctor for a mri,as this has been an on going thing for a few years and is getting worse,Im at my wits end,it effects my sleeping and physical exersice.Im 50ys of age
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Mel. replied 7 years ago.

Hello Charlee,


Welcome to Just Answer.


I think you may have a condition called spinal stenosis which is when the spinal canal bvecomes narrowed squashing the nerves which control movement and sensation in the body.


An MRI would be a good idea but I would advise you to see a neurologist who deals with this type of thing all the time and get whichever tests he feels you need, done through him.


I do hope this helps and I hope you get this sorted out very soon so that you can get back to being painnfree.


With my very best wishes




Mel. and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you