How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mel. Your Own Question
Mel., Nurse
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 352
Experience:  Qualified in 1977,have extensive coronary care & general experience,plus stress related conditions.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Mel. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find a private continence advisor local to

This answer was rated:

Where can I find a private continence advisor local to Oxford?


Is that Oxford UK?

Love Mel.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Oxford, UK


There is one private clinic on 01865 841420

The Oxfordshire Continence Advisory Service is based at Witney Community Hospital and can be contacted on 01993 209434 who should have a list of private clinics in the area.

Email: *****@******.*** This one is in Aylesbury but should be able to assist in finding someone close to you.

Mr Jeremy Crew Job Consultant Urologist Primary specialtyUrology


Private hospital/Private clinic Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital (Oxford) Address Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital,
Beech Road,
Headington, City/Town Oxford County Oxfordshire Postcode OX3 7RP Private practice tel: 01295 229201 Email: *****@******.***

I hope this helps.

With my very best wishes.


Mel. and other Health Specialists are ready to help you