How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Shah Your Own Question
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 3898
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Shah is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am experiencing vaginal bleeding. I am 63 years old. Have

Resolved Question:

I am experiencing vaginal bleeding. I am 63 years old. Have the feeling that I have to urinate
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 7 years ago.
At your age, any vaginal bleeding can not be considered normal. The only option that you have now is to visit your OBG for proper evaluation and investigations to rule out the malignancy and to pin point the exact cause of bleeding, so that an appropriate treatment can be directed.
Dr. Shah and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you