Alan Gibstein, M.D.
Alan Gibstein, M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Assistant Professor OB/GYN with 40 years of experience. Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
12995549

I whant any strong drug to sop pregenant quickly

Customer Question

i whant any strong drug to sop pregenant quickly
Category: Health
Expert:  Alan Gibstein, M.D. replied 8 years ago.
DearCustomerUnfortunately,there is no medicine, herb,supplement or additive tht will stop a pregnancy. If, however, you are still within 72 hours of the time of unprotected sex, go to your druggist and ask for Plan B. Within that time frame it is 80-90% effective in preventing the pregnancy. If you are too late for that,go to Planned Parenthood, or Woman`s clinic or your family doctor and discuss your options for a pregnancy termination.    good luck
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: i need to give me the right selution of my case,or send me tablet/capsul to stop my pregenant,that why i joined to got the right selution,please.
i need to give me the right selution of my case,or send me tablet/capsul to stop my pregenant,that why i joined to got the right selution,please
Expert:  Smoore replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomerbr />
When did the sex happen?

~SM
DearCustomer You are misunderstanding the mission and the possibilities in which JustAnswer can serve you. We are not a pharmacy or clinic and do not dispense drugs. What JA offers is opportunities to ask questions of medical concern to certified experts helping to direct you to the right decisons or right places to go. Now, that has been provided to you.   Be well